Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

You need to learn how to read, where did he say it isn't washable? He said they don't wash them, and i have met 6 people with dreads and only 1 of them washed it.

Sorry, could of worded it different or not quoted him in my post. He said people and they. I admitted to not knowing they were washable in the past and I was asumming he thought as I did. It is a big myth that a Lot of people believe. It is true that some people in the US use the neglect method to grow dreads. Not the same can be said about most other countries around the world. There are multiple ways to get dreads without using the neglect method, and the people who use them would ruin thier dreads if they did not wash them.

There could be multiple reasons why the percentage of people you know use the neglect method is so high.Demograhics, money status, religion, and tradition are a few examples. All I wish to say is that a majority of people in the US use waxes and other means, and do not want people to think they are not washing thier hair. The take away story is not ALL people with dreads use the neglect method. I rid up on the subject after I met her.

Sorry to Steve for even posting regardless of what he thought or anyone else I pissed off.

By-the-way you should get your grammer in check before insulting someone elses reading skills. It=1. First sentence: they aren't Second sentence: washed it? Are you serious? You would insult someone with the scribblings of an elementry kid while insulting reading skills? Capitalize your i too. My grammer is terrible but WOW.

This is to funny but to be honest not a lot of hispanic people are BASS HEADS when i go to car meets Im the only hispanic person their and like a said some times!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

You need to learn how to read, where did he say it isn't washable? He said they don't wash them, and i have met 6 people with dreads and only 1 of them washed it.

Sorry, could of worded it different or not quoted him in my post. He said people and they. I admitted to not knowing they were washable in the past and I was asumming he thought as I did. It is a big myth that a Lot of people believe. It is true that some people in the US use the neglect method to grow dreads. Not the same can be said about most other countries around the world. There are multiple ways to get dreads without using the neglect method, and the people who use them would ruin thier dreads if they did not wash them.

There could be multiple reasons why the percentage of people you know use the neglect method is so high.Demograhics, money status, religion, and tradition are a few examples. All I wish to say is that a majority of people in the US use waxes and other means, and do not want people to think they are not washing thier hair. The take away story is not ALL people with dreads use the neglect method. I rid up on the subject after I met her.

Sorry to Steve for even posting regardless of what he thought or anyone else I pissed off.

By-the-way you should get your grammer in check before insulting someone elses reading skills. It=1. First sentence: they aren't Second sentence: washed it? Are you serious? You would insult someone with the scribblings of an elementry kid while insulting reading skills? Capitalize your i too. My grammer is terrible but WOW.

Grammar. Spell check must have missed it.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

• 1 month later...

Holy fuck, never even saw the replies. Melus...I actually feel dumber just reading your posts.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived