The last bat I would swing on a regular basis was a Worth Wicked carbon fiber, but that was over 5yrs ago I liked it... Since then I havnet played much and I guess I havent really payed attention or had enoiugh swing time on different bats to know the differents on soft or stiff barrel, or flexy or stiff handle. As for endloaded or balanced I have no clue there... Im a noobe when it comes to bats and the difference between. I had no clue that they had all these differences... Im not your power hitter and I tend to be a pull hitter also.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

the wicked sucks lol.

i cant remember if its endloaded or balanced. if i was buying a new ASA bat right now it would be a combat avarice98. I really dig the weighting they do on the new bats. I would also look into the worth 454s. miken has not really came out iwth a good asa bat ina few years to be honest. The new eastons seem to be really good and the louisville z1000 and z2000s as well.

there really isnt any bat that stands out performance wise unless its been worked. you see that far too often anymore too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When it comes to buying bats, just because one is more expensive than the others means absolutely nothing. Most all bats are very close to the same, just with different paint jobs. If you find one that you like, look into finding the same model from last year, most likely the only difference is the paint job. I have swung a few Mizuno softball bats and they are decent. I still havent found a metal bat. softball or baseball, that I cant break though.

swing type has alot to do with it too. If you saw my swing CJ you'd probably be like wtf. I have a very pronounced cut on the ball to gain distance. It would translate to hits like ass in baseball anymore. i use an overlap grip as well. Im not a big guy by softabll standards im 6 foot and right around 200 lbs but i can hit it with most of the big boys. i have some swings on video but ive got a real bad pitcher for them so its real inconsistent to watch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

you have a lot more on the line than i do. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

you have a lot more on the line than i do. lol

True.

But when it comes to softball bats, I just pick up whatever is around and swing it. The last 2 HR Derbys that I have hit in, I have broken the bat. I really need to find a way to make money playing softball. Much less stressful than minor league baseball.

you can actually. it aint easy but it can be done. next time you got some free time you can come play a few games iwth me lol.

this is arguably the best hitter in the game right now

thatspetco park not exactly hitter friendly either.

heres anoither guy with retard bat speed

people think softball is only played by slow fat guys. tahts only 95 percent true lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

N8 what weight do you swing Im about the same build as you?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i swing a 27 or 28 endloaded. more a 27 now than anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived