Im looking to buy a new softball bat. Does anyone play and have any Ideas? Im willing to spend $200

im thinking about this one

http://www.softballbats.com/softball-bats/2013-miken-freak-plus--spfkpu-slow-pitch/15589/

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Same here just trying to get some real life reviews. Plus where Im from not much to pic from, so before I order just want to have some info on different ones if there is anyone out there. I know N8 is a softball player if he chimes in.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ASA or utrip league? how often do you play? alot of the utrip bats are going to be no good next year so be careful. The one you listed is ok but the price is not. check out softballfans.com and the store there.

this is what i swing now.

http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Combat-Avarice-USSSA-Slowpitch-Bat.html

ive actually got a game tomorrow maybe ill try to take some video.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It would be for ASA.. I havent played in a few years but am getting back into it. I just like to have my own equipment.

There is a tournament that is coming up and all it says is USSSA

DeMarini used to be my bat of choice...haven't played in a couple years though, so not sure who/what the newest/best technology is...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I usually swing a worth bat but im wanting to change it up.

DeMarini used to be my bat of choice...haven't played in a couple years though, so not sure who/what the newest/best technology is...

Im with you. I havent played in a while and I know so much has changed

louisville slugger has really jumped back into the market with their z-1000 and 2000s. worth actually had a down year it seems like

heres the scoop

if its asa you play mostly get an asa bat its legal in usssa as well. its the most toned down version as well.

all of the big name manufacturers make good sticks. I pretty much swing combats as they are one of the easiest companies to deal with.

Combat, easton, demarini, louisville slugger, mizuno miken worth even reebok makes a good stick. Another think to consider is do you like a balanced bat or an endloaded bat? a soft or stiff barrel? flexy or stiff handle. each manufacturer is known for something different really. What do you swing now and do you like it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived