Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

A little warning, the video is kind of graphic but not bad.

This is definitely a shitty way to handle the situation. What is even worse is how all the dash cams and microphones were malfunctioning, how convenient. On the other hand I can see the officers' point of view. If the guy is jumping around with a knife I'm sure they are on edge and once one shoots then the others would instinctively shoot too... but 46 times is pretty excessive.

The funny thing is, this is the police department I wanted to work for after finishing college. I still do but damn.

Whats everyone think about this?

Also keep in mind that it's not the safest place to be a cop, so that may have played a part in how they handled this situation.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Oh and also they all were put on paid leave. I believe the first officer to shoot should be terminated and face some charges. I don't know what should happen to the other police.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Did he survive? It never said.

:ninja:

Not a chance. I'm sure he died right in the parking lot but he was DOA at the hospital. I think they said that to help the police get away with it.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

not trained police officers...one shots others repeat....shots all the clip...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

One or two rounds would have been sufficient. 40 +, come on, not necessary. Its called trigger control. I've been in tense situations serving in Iraq, and hell, I didn't empty my weapon on anyone. Just ridiculous.

RECOCKULUS1

wow sounded like and execution to me. lets see dog's,beanbags,mace,tazer take your pick. the guy didnt need to be shot 40+ times

Just what I was thinking.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived