Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Who knows how many times he was actually hit, every news report says something different. They can't get the facts straight. One of the reports said that the knife he was holding was just a plastic butter knife... very unlikely.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Shot 11 times, shot at 46 times. Read people, jeez.

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

Don't know why some people are so avid on backing up criminals.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

wtf!! you dont get it, we are NOT defending the damn criminal. at least im not. what im saying is if i would have shot a criminal in that same manner my ass would have been in jail.there are many people(innocent people) in jail for that same reason so why are the police not being tried like us. i dont give a shit they shot at him 46 times or even 1000 times but why the fuck are they not being treated like such. they are only there to enforce the law not get away with murder no matter who the fuck they kill. what im saying is, us as citizens are loosing our rights and thats some bull shit

Read? Everywhere people are posting it is saying he was shot 40+ times. Even if he was killed in one shot, people would just find something out to complain about. I mean, is your gripe really they shot too much? Lol, ok. And to them being trained properly...I think they did a good job. There was no instantaneous mental connection where one said ok, I'll shoot. It was a reaction and all reacted at the same time.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

wtf!! you dont get it, we are NOT defending the damn criminal. at least im not. what im saying is if i would have shot a criminal in that same manner my ass would have been in jail.there are many people(innocent people) in jail for that same reason so why are the police not being tried like us. i dont give a shit they shot at him 46 times or even 1000 times but why the fuck are they not being treated like such. they are only there to enforce the law not get away with murder no matter who the fuck they kill. what im saying is, us as citizens are loosing our rights and thats some bull shit

You don't know the law much do you?

If your life is being threatened you can defend yourself, even if it leads to your attackers death.

EDIT: lets say the officers didn't shoot and kill him. All they would have been able to get him for would have probably been a 5150 hold and brandishing a weapon. 5150 hold = 24 hour hold. Not sure how long brandishing a knife holds, but say that's not long either. The guy gets out, gets another knife, and kills someone. Now there goes an innocent life, the guy would most likely get shot that time, and the police department might have a law suit on their hands because that could have been prevented.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Read? Everywhere people are posting it is saying he was shot 40+ times. Even if he was killed in one shot, people would just find something out to complain about. I mean, is your gripe really they shot too much? Lol, ok. And to them being trained properly...I think they did a good job. There was no instantaneous mental connection where one said ok, I'll shoot. It was a reaction and all reacted at the same time.

im amusing they are saying that because he was being shot even after being on the floor. i really dont care if he got what he got he obviously was a dead man regardless if he was shot at one. its once the thread is down no need to keep shooting. its all they are saying stop shooting once once he is down.

another thing you guys are forgetting that 11 out of 46 shot hit the guy what if the other 30 shot one of your kids because of trigger happy cops. see you need to twist things the right way. guy gets shot at 46 times only gets hit 11. there is a problem because cops are putting in danger other people

YOU ARE NOT A COP.

It would be nice if we could kill those we deemed a threat to society, but obviously we all have different moral compasses. It is not the right of a citizen to kill a crazy man on the street with a knife who was a danger to those around. It is not a right to kill. Whatever makes you think so is wrong. The cops have taken the oath to protect the people, it is their badge, and no this is not free reign to do as they please but it is their role and responsibility. In their position, they chose he posed an immediate threat and had to be removed. This is not a right or freedom granted to the populace.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah, it said in the one report that he was shot 40 out of 46 times. CNN says there was only 30 shots total. Different info from different sources, not a reading problem.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived