Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Extremely excessive and ridiculous. These cops are "trained" and yet don't know when enough is enough. Each one of these cops should be charged with excesive force and be fired from their job. A normal person would be sent to jail if they shot someone 7 times for excesive force, just because you have a badge doesn't mean you can do what you want. The man was on the ground after the 2nd shot. They needed to stop and re evaluate the situation before firing 5 more times each.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Here's the truth; Crazy guy got blasted, your neighborhood is a little bit safer.

If it was a single headshot, would it make you all feel better? 1 bullet, 100 bullets, whatever. Bottom line is the streets were made safer.

Saving ammo is saving taxbucks.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i dont defend the criminal. just saying if it was me shooting at my threat after him being on the floor i would have been in jail doing life. shouldn't cop be treated the same? honestly i get what you (orionstang) are trying to say but if a burglar was trying to rob me and i shoot him 1 more than enough i go to jail. i seen it happen before. 2 kids rob a store gun point. store clerk shoots a kid dropping him with a shot then shoots him while on floor and now the clerk is doing life in jail. dont seem fair to me. if the kids didnt decide to rob that store the clerk would have been a free man

Yep. You guys are all right. Cops should be "nice".

Until one of these fag's rapes your niece walking home from school. Then you'll be like "where were the police?"

I reiterate, 1 shot or 46, he needed to be taken down.

you dont get it. we are not defending the criminal and we sure dont want him free. i really dont care that guy is dead

In that same parking lot there has been several innocent people shot this year. Now that the police shoot someone who is dangerous its a big deal? I'm past the whole excessive force right now, they did what needed to be done.The civil rights leaders are some dumbfucks though.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Like Miguels is saying, a normal person would be in jail for life. And these cops will probably get off with either losing their job or just slap on the wrist. They need to be held to a higher standard than the normal public. And letting these cops go will be an injustice.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Archived