Sundown Audio

is it possible

fox_racin4

The only choice you have is a bigger 2 ch amp if the load is 2 ohm as most amps are not stable @2 ohm bridged.

You could use 2 2ch amps bridged for the 4 ohm bridged impedance your looking for but if your going to buy an amp you may as well get one capable of what your needs are.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

This should have enough power to do what your looking for @4 ohms.

http://www.sonicelec...X-JAD800.4.html

that amp is junk.

I dont think id try it. maybe look intot he big crescendo two channels.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

is there anyway to run a 4chan amp... as a 1chan amp? like.. bridge the front and rear channels togeather?

it is the right now.. just need it to work like a 2 chan.

Anyone else notice this? First you say you want a 4ch to work like a mono, then you say 2 channel. Can't help you if you arent able to make clear what it is you want to accomplish.

is there anyway to run a 4chan amp... as a 1chan amp? like.. bridge the front and rear channels togeather?

Anyone else notice this? First you say you want a 4ch to work like a mono, then you say 2 channel. Can't help you if you arent able to make clear what it is you want to accomplish.

No you're just not comprehending what he's saying.

He doesn't need a monoblock he just needs more power.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

jesus...

its a 4ch amp.. im asking if theres anyway to beable to bridge the front and rear chanels togeather.. its NOT for subs.. its for my door speakers.

if it works like a 2chan.. a 2chan is still bridgeable... not all that hard to comprehend..

never seen this done so figured id ask!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

jesus...

its a 4ch amp.. im asking if theres anyway to beable to bridge the front and rear chanels togeather.. its NOT for subs.. its for my door speakers.

if it works like a 2chan.. a 2chan is still bridgeable... not all that hard to comprehend..

never seen this done so figured id ask!

Bridging isn't hard to comprehend, but when you say 2 different things....

Anyway, think of a 4 channel amp as 2 separate 2channel amps, you can bridge the front channels together, as well as the rear and end up w 2 channels, of course you will lose stereo sound. You can't combine the front and rear channels for more power

Archived