Sundown Audio

is it possible

fox_racin4

nope.. want to power my doors may be getting some RF t800.4s but they are the same amount of power i have on my doors already so.. if i could bridge both channels id get more power..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

It's as Mr. ChillMasterWill said the other day... Bass ain't cheap. I realize powering your doors, isn't exactly bass. But it is car audio and if you wanna roll with the big dogs, have it done properly, pay the money for the right equipment. If it were possible, something would happen. Amp blow, speakers blow, car fire, something. Made how it's made for a reason. Not trying to put you down or anything but should definitely just pay for the right amp and call it a done deal rather than even trying it and risking something.

Sheena = pedobear

Hey fox if you want more power and cant find it man, I'm here in Italy and the STEG amps like the ones I run are pretty powerful and not that expensive. Im sending close to 150 per speaker in my doors and I have 4 8's per door. Ask anybody and they will tell you that STEG is top notch. Let me know how much power you need if interested and I can get you a price.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

If it's the right one, how come you need it to work like a 2 chan? Like I say, not putting you down. I know all about budgets and try all the tricks to not pay the big money but in the end, just pay the money or save the money to pay for the right stuff. So if there was a way to make a 4 chan into a 1 chan or 2 chan, by all means, sweet. But if you need a 2 chan, get a 2 chan. It just risks many things.

Sheena = pedobear

Hmm, interesting. I doubt you could, but never even thought about it. In for the answer!

I had someone ask me the other day if you can run multiple mid range drivers on one crossover because they wanted kicks, but couldn't afford another amp. They wanted to run the kicks off the x-over for the front comps on the 4 channel amp. I had no clue and forgot to even find out lol.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived