bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted

Clip the fuck out of my hd, low voltage and playing wayyy below tuning. Gets smelly, gets hot, but the coil looks just like it did the day it showed up on my doorstep.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Shit dude... Those subs look friggin NASTY!!! I can't wait to get mine done O_o

Wheels and drop looks sick too!!

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Lol. No no. Just get my build done. Been taking forever due to the guy that's doing it having some family issues and shit. Not faulting him because that can't be helped, just getting anxious for it to be done. And seeing nasty ass vids like you just posted doesn't help. lol

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Hit a pot hole and my tire went up into the fender well, fucked up the fender liner and ate through all 3 of my ground runs but thankfully didn't touch the power runs. Pics in a Lil bit

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Hit a pot hole and my tire went up into the fender well, fucked up the fender liner and ate through all 3 of my ground runs but thankfully didn't touch the power runs. Pics in a Lil bit

dude...

that JUST happened to me..

your gonna run all new ones right? like you told me to?

:)

on the level, im glad you and your shit is ok... i know i shit a brick of what COULD have happened..

Yes sir, I have a spool of Shca 1/0 at the house, probably going to order another and do all new + & - runs since the wire now is 3 year old knu kca, it stripped 12" of jacket off of one of the runs

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Mine was a HOT run...

scared the fuck outta me....

i did repair that run, and then added a 4th, and 5th........

My tire did the exact same thing.......... it was big rebound, that shoved it into the runs......

I also know that the last amp lay out, we pulled and tugged on that ONE run, to "dump" it over, into the wheel well..

anyway..... be safe man....

Archived