New to Building computers

Ummm, sounds like you need an update on current computer techology, AGP is really old news, the fastest videocards uses PCI Express 3.0 x16 nowadays.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

let me see if i can remember this, it's been a while since i have used some of these but. i thnk it goes ISA, Vesa , PCI, AGP, PCI-e. Did i miss one, i thnk there is one between isa and vesa but i can't remember

Rootbeer, It's PCI-e now man. but, pic-e is pretty much just a fancy agp port.

My bad, I am used to calling it AGP, but ya. PCI-e, make sure you have that lol.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

i was lost in acronyms and computer part lingo for like 6 posts

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

From what I see, you're good to go. I didn't know the PSU was so colorful. Opened that and was like what in the hell? Lol. But as for case... I would recommend the Antec series. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 I personally have that one and tons of airflow, many fans, etc. Cheaper too.

Sheena = pedobear

DAT POWER SUPPLY!!! :drool: You're computer will be THE SHIT. everything is so beautiful. Except the case. I'd go with something that has a couple more fans. And BLACK>STEEL imo.

Good luck though for real man.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

i like that case. i have that in my wish list on newegg because i'm torn between 3 cases lol. also have these two

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811517019&Tpk=azza%209000%20white

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146067

you can get the NZXT with a window as well

how much you trying to spend by the looks of it youre not going for acheap system i always use asus motherboards i just built a system off the new amd fx series chip it has a graghics card in the chipset and you can crosfire it with a single video card go with a larger ssd get the newer ones i like oczget a good p.s silver cert at least i havent put a game on my pc that bogs it down yet i play diablo3 maxed out as well as sc2and have played 4 1080p movies at the same time on my 22inch lg monitor and 47inch tv im pretty happy with the setup

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived