Sonic Electronix

How the hell did y'all hold back from destroying these fags before the cops came? Especially with that hideous fucking Blazer. LOL

we wanted to keep them at the show for aaron to beat ass on since it was his system they took. but cops and him got there at the same time.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Now, where is Aarons truck?

they (they as in the 2 who got arrested) "don't know". but it's cool, they're sittin in jail bein bubba's bitchs with full charges being pressed.

Glad he got the stuff back but not getting the truck IS NOT COOL.

1) The equipment goes IN the truck.

2) Hard to get around and be a responsible employee to your job with your ride being gone.

3) With all of the health issues Aaron has had, the stress of being w/o a vehicle is not good for him at all. Honestly, he needed the truck back b4 the audio stuff. Matter of priorities there...

he will be driving the teg to and from work for the time being.

i smiled when i read this.

thats cool of you to let him use the teg, man. :drinks:

of course, I got the millenia and he needs a ride to and from work, it has an alarm, and he already said he will keep a close watch on it while it sits out.. plus its still empty besides the doors

if anyone even has the balls to touch it when it's outside the shop i'm sure we'll see aaron on the 5 o'clock news

when aaron told me about it, my car was loaded up with 120 rounds and 2 pistols.. still is actually LOL.. if my integra comes up missing, my AK will be brought into the mix as well.... along with all the ammo i have for that.. I will unload every last piece of ammo i have into a fucker for stealing my integra, if it ever happens

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

they (they as in the 2 who got arrested) "don't know". but it's cool, they're sittin in jail bein bubba's bitchs with full charges being pressed.

2) Hard to get around and be a responsible employee to your job with your ride being gone.

3) With all of the health issues Aaron has had, the stress of being w/o a vehicle is not good for him at all. Honestly, he needed the truck back b4 the audio stuff. Matter of priorities there...

of course, I got the millenia and he needs a ride to and from work, it has an alarm, and he already said he will keep a close watch on it while it sits out.. plus its still empty besides the doors

if anyone even has the balls to touch it when it's outside the shop i'm sure we'll see aaron on the 5 o'clock news

when aaron told me about it, my car was loaded up with 120 rounds and 2 pistols.. still is actually LOL.. if my integra comes up missing, my AK will be brought into the mix as well.... along with all the ammo i have for that.. I will unload every last piece of ammo i have into a fucker for stealing my integra, if it ever happens

fuck 'em. a theft gets what they deserve. i guarantee you these punks will rather be in jail than be released and aaron know about it. i'll drive him over there and help beat their ass. shit pisses me off to no end.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

fuck 'em. a theft gets what they deserve. i guarantee you these punks will rather be in jail than be released and aaron know about it. i'll drive him over there and help beat their ass. shit pisses me off to no end.

That'll be the most brutal beat down with a pair of crutches anyone has ever received :P

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That'll be the most brutal beat down with a pair of crutches anyone has ever received :P

i'll give them the crutches. only way for it to be fair with just aaron, let alone with me there also.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

• 2 months later...

yeah he got it back, all thats missing was 2 batteries that they couldnt recover at all

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived