OrionStang Posted September 8, 2012 Report Posted September 8, 2012 As some of you know, I am considering a 1993 Caprice Classic Wagon for my next build. The car is 50-something miles from me and I don't know when I'll have time to go see it. I am trying to find actual dimensions of the cargo area of this car behind the second row seats (third row is coming out). All my searches are coming up empty, as I can only find total cargo area volume. I want to find length from second seat to hatch, width (between wells and over), window line height, and total height. I would appreciate if anybody happens to know any of these, just until I make the time to travel to the used car dealership. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 8, 2012 Author Report Posted September 8, 2012 Still no luck. Guess i'll head there Monday, maybe tomorrow if they're open. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted September 8, 2012 Report Posted September 8, 2012 Im no help here bro,.. but stoked as shit to see what damage your going to do !!! You and Meade both getting something bigger,... almost creeps me out!!... Best of luck my friend... and get building!!!.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 8, 2012 Report Posted September 8, 2012 If you've got any way to get a hold of Mike Singer, ask him. He had the Impala Wagon, which should be the same dimensions. I don't know what forums he's active on though. I'll try to get him through Facebook though. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted September 8, 2012 Author Report Posted September 8, 2012 Im no help here bro,.. but stoked as shit to see what damage your going to do !!! You and Meade both getting something bigger,... almost creeps me out!!... Best of luck my friend... and get building!!!.. Thanks dude. I hope I can work something out, seems these old wagons are kind of hard to come by. If you've got any way to get a hold of Mike Singer, ask him. He had the Impala Wagon, which should be the same dimensions. I don't know what forums he's active on though. I'll try to get him through Facebook though. I would appreciate it, man. Really surprised I can't find the dimensions online anywhere. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted September 8, 2012 Report Posted September 8, 2012 Yep,.. He did roll a wagon,... Great idea A SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Just sent him a message, now let's all play the waiting game My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 WOOT !!... what did he run in there... (end build) lets look for vids eh? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.