Car pulls to the right. Help

• 3 weeks later...

what i would say which has already been said im sure. but you could check Tie rods, Wheel bearings, Alignment, Tires balanced, Tire pressure, Steering wheel centering. but im sure its probably just your tie rods or the tire pressure.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Whoops. Forgot to update this haha

Took it to Les Schwab. Did an alignment and balance and that seems to have fixed it!

Haha

Not in this one yet. Haven't had much snow over the summer :P

Would les schwab be a good place to get the alignment, balance, and brakes checked out? I know they do those services but I am wondering if they do them well

The les schwab in redmond by the brown bear and family pancake house? I've had good luck with them before, the older dude there knows his stuff and will talk straight with you about everything

Edit: didnt finish reading the thread lol glad it worked out

Team NorthWestSPL

That's great to hear its fixed. Just a couple things you may not know or have been told yet. Keep an eye on your tire pressure and run the pressure it says to run your tires at (located on the door jam ) that is if your running stock tire siz e. Having the wrong tire pressure messes with the handling and the 4 wheel drive system more than you would think. Usually the front runs a couple pounds lower in the front than in the rear. If you have quite a bit of weight in the back from your system I usually ran about an extra psi in the back tires for every 125 pounds in the back.

Archived