Sundown Audio

how good are the rockford fosgate t1500bdcp

keith

RF amps are the shit and always have been except for a couple years the went for that 25 to life thing. I run all RF products in my car, currently have a 1999 RF Power bd 1000a1 pushing a 2012 T1D212" @ 500 watts and flexes the trunk of my 03 Lancer pretty good. I got it for $200 here in ALASKA & considered it my sub break in amp and will be getting the T1500 bdcp this summer. I pound on this old amp and it hardly gets warm and sounds really clean for its age. I have it running in 4 ohms because these amps werent stable in 1 ohm back them but in doing research i have heard of people running them in 1 ohm. My T1 has the ohm chip in it and was thinking about flipping it to 1 ohm to see if the amp would handle it. Stock alt, big 3 upgrade in 0 AWG, 0 AWG run to Kenetic HC 1800 in truck 18" away from amp,4 gauge from batt to amp with 8 gauge speaker wires to box & sub. power shouldny be problem. ALL RF!

should've got the AQ2200d.

How is this post helpful? The OP never showed an interest in an AQ amp. He made a thread about a Fosgate amp, he bought it, he's happy with it. Why would you dump into this thread with a one liner like that?!?!?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

How is this post helpful? The OP never showed an interest in an AQ amp. He made a thread about a Fosgate amp, he bought it, he's happy with it. Why would you dump into this thread with a one liner like that?!?!?

I was throwing my two cents out there. Cheaper amp, that will do the same, if not better wattage on the right power. I didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't see that he had purchased the amp already. Settle the hell down, looks as if you aren't a mod, don't act as a rent a mod ;)

-playing with different setups

Well, you got one thing right, it's cheaper. It does NOT do the same, no matter how you look at it. It may do more at 1ohm, but that is it. Every other spot across the board it does less. Seems as if you not only missed out on reading the entire thread, you fucked up reading the thread title too. So how exactly again were you being helpful?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I was throwing my two cents out there. Cheaper amp, that will do the same, if not better wattage on the right power. I didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't see that he had purchased the amp already. Settle the hell down, looks as if you aren't a mod, don't act as a rent a mod ;)
I don't believe it was a rent a mod action for me to tell you that your post wasn't helpful, which it certainly was not. And you claim to not know that the OP had already purchased the amp?It was literally the post above yours. I've seen you straight up tell an OP that his equipment was junk before, and I didn't like seeing it THEN, and that's why I commented on your smartass comment.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived