Cavzilla Interior,,,November7th 06 to March 8th 07 the repaint

Love the pannels and the new color. Keep the posts pics and updates comming. I am learning a lot from you and it always keeps my noodle turning.

thanks.............ill try to get more up soon...........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

been outta the loop lately man, family stuff, layin low, went broke 2 years straight trying to compete now im just collecting equipment just wanna build something for me. wont be anywhere near that cavi but it'll be what i like, and of course after memphis took care of me year before last there wont be anything else i'll use. keep up the awsome work man i still think you should do the out side of the car in the black shag

Great stuff as always man!! I hope my "little" build looks half as good as your stuff

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Project is looking really great. I'm impressed with how fast it seems to be coming together. I just have one question. How did you form the door panels and center console? Fiberglass? Low temp plastics. I really need to do some finish work in my car but don't how to go about it or where to the the plastics.

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

Project is looking really great. I'm impressed with how fast it seems to be coming together. I just have one question. How did you form the door panels and center console? Fiberglass? Low temp plastics. I really need to do some finish work in my car but don't how to go about it or where to the the plastics.

everything is fiberglass,everything with od shapes anyway,lol........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I dont mean to come off as an ass.............but there are build pix of every step i took in my cavalier build....PINNED in this section...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived