Sonic Electronix

anyone with walled trailblazer?

hey guys new to the forum but not to the game.

just picked up an 03 trailblazer and was looking for some ideas as far as walls go. im thinking either 4 15s or a bunch of smaller subs. just want to see what others have done.

also since the tb guys should be in this thread anyone know of multi alt kits or things i should look out for on the tb?

thanks for the help hope to have a build log going as soon as i pull the interior and start taking measurements

There's no multi kits for a I6.. custom make a bracket and even then, fitting dual alts would suck. I got dual alts on mine but I wouldn't suggest it unless you want a major pain in the ass.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

yeah was gonna do duals on mine but after talking with boilermaker and DC the headache with installing them and the price to performance ratio decided no to....

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

There's no multi kits for a I6.. custom make a bracket and even then, fitting dual alts would suck. I got dual alts on mine but I wouldn't suggest it unless you want a major pain in the ass.

your truck is sick wish mine wasnt 4wd so i could bag it...

how many cubes did you end up with inside your steel cage?

your truck is sick wish mine wasnt 4wd so i could bag it...

how many cubes did you end up with inside your steel cage?

Almost 30 cu ft after displacements.

Are you planning on doing a B pillar wall? Or C?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Not sure if you have the 4.3 motor but if u do and dont mind losing the a/c.... a custom bracket for a second alt is easy to Fab into the a/c compressor spot and only gotta run a inch longer belt...

~1999 S10 Ext Cab with 2 18s <----Work in progress soon to be bagged with 4 18s in the cab, amps/batts in bed, 4 alts + stock one(hopefully)

Archived