• 4 weeks later...

Check out this charger going to have to get one.

Venom Medion Dual 10 Amp LiPO/LiFE/LiON/ NiMH/NiCD/SLA Battery Charger with Audio Speakers

0668-html-1.jpg0668-html-2.jpg0668-html-3.jpg

Once again, Venom leaves the competition behind with the Venom Medion™ Dual Output DC Charging station with integrated media player.

Venom engineers listened to our Factory Team Pilots and they wanted music! So, we developed a rugged aluminum housed charger with a built-in media player featuring high definition 70mm drivers allowing you to pipe in your favorite tunes from your iPod®, iPhone®, Android® or other music player via a standard 1/8th inch stereo input.

Need charging power? No worries! This groundbreaking charger features 400 watts of power via dual 200-watt circuits allowing for simultaneous charging of two batteries up to 10 amps each. The Medion™ also features a new IR-Mode™ internal resistance test. IR-Mode™ will test each cell individually and provides single cell and total pack resistance values so you can see the real-time condition of your LiPO and LiFe battery packs. All this technology is accessible through an easy-to-read red, backlit LCD display. The Medion comes with Traxxas, EC5, EC3, Deans and Tamiya adaptor plugs.

Stop cluttering your pit table or garage with multiple devices. The Venom Medion™ comes with an ultra bright articulating LED bench light, as well as a 5V 1A USB output for charging up your portable devices.

With the Venom Medion™, the party's always in your pit!™ 0668-html-4.jpg0668-html-5.jpg0668-html-6.jpg

Features:

• Dual 200-watt charge circuits
  • Capacity cut-off and timer safeguards
  • Twin audio speakers to play music from MP3 player or smart phone
  • Integrated cell balancing software for LiPO, LiFe, and LilO packs
  • IR-Mode™ measures the internal resistance of Lithium battery packs
  • Includes USB powered LED light
  • Programmable battery profiles for up to 5 different battery types
  • Charges LiPO, LiIO, LiFe, NiCD, NiMH, and PB (lead acid) batteries
  • Temperature controlled cooling fans
  • 5V/1A USB output to power smart phone charger or included LED Light
  • Programmable thermal temp alarm with auto shut down
  • Includes temp probe and balancing block
  • Includes Traxxas®, EC5, EC3, Deans and Tamiya adaptor plugs

Requires 11V-18V DC Power Supply

Specifications:

• Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz (1650 g)
  • Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.9 x 3.35 in (300 x 150 x 85 mm)
  • Input: 11.0V - 18.0V
  • Circuit Power: 200W max charge x 2, 25W max discharge x 2
  • Charge Current: 0.1 - 10.0A x 2
  • Current Drain of Balancing Lipo: 200mAh/cell
  • NiCD/NiMH Cell Count: 1-18 Series
  • LiPO/LiFe/Li-ION: 1-6 Series
  • Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
  • Discharge Rate: 0.1 - 5.0A x 2

Customer Service: 800.705.0620 | 208.762.0620 - 14028 North Ohio Street, Rathdrum, ID 83858, USA

© Co

Once i pass my interview/interrogation im going to start saving for my FLUX that I want :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

the losi micros are fun to play in the house with lol.

As ive said before i have a few of them. 4 emaxxes , one of which is very expensively modded, a losi eight buggy, and recently i got a Mini E revo that i'll be doing up here real soon.

the losi micros are fun to play in the house with lol.

As ive said before i have a few of them. 4 emaxxes , one of which is very expensively modded, a losi eight buggy, and recently i got a Mini E revo that i'll be doing up here real soon.

I love my 1/16th revo hands down. If you haven't already get the wheelie bar for it you will need it if you run 11.1 lipo's.

This is the track near my house. I can't afford to buy new stuff for my car, it needs new batteries, so I didn't run it or anything. There's also a full paved RC runway for planes and a dedicated lake for boat races, as well as several fishing lakes.

IMAG1376.jpg

IMAG1375.jpg

IMAG1377.jpg

Archived