the losi micros are fun to play in the house with lol.

As ive said before i have a few of them. 4 emaxxes , one of which is very expensively modded, a losi eight buggy, and recently i got a Mini E revo that i'll be doing up here real soon.

I love my 1/16th revo hands down. If you haven't already get the wheelie bar for it you will need it if you run 11.1 lipo's.

my revo has nothing stock...i dont keep anything that comes with rc cars really lol.

Is it being sponsored or club owned? That is a nice track,minus the water of course. It looks big enough to run 1/5th scale also.

The track is city owned, its in a Florida park. There's a club that races in like 10 different classes on Saturdays and an oval track club races on Sundays. The track is open and free on the rest of the days.

Wow wish they would do that around here lol. The tracks around here are a shops only. The one I like is is 40 miles away from me so don't run on them very often.

Yeah they just built it this year, just found out about it

I had a traxxas slash, but that liked to roll over too much with the 4370kv brushless motor I had in it, so I upgraded to an HPI Blitz, and it's awesome!

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

damn I miss my s-maxx 3.3, thing was a blast, it had basically every upgraded part on it for durability, not bling or flashy just extremely durable. I took it to my local hobbytown fun-run and drag raced a few other trucks in the same category and mine came out on top, a few of them were running os .18tm and the os .21, took me forever to find the right tune and pipe combination for the motor but in the end it hauled ass for what it was.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

This topic is making me want to get into R/C now. A few years ago I wanted to get a crawler after seeing an article about them in an off-road magazine (Fourwheeler, IIRC), but I didn't have the cash for it. Now I'm interested in the fast trucks.

I did have one of those control line planes when I was a kid, but my dad wrecked it on it's first flight, so I never got to use it. He got to close to the tree by our driveway, so he tried to go over the tree, over corrected after he passed it and it nosedived in the driveway and broke. I think it was nitro, I can't remember (it did have a little fuel bottle with it).

I also have an RC boat that uses a normal nitro plane motor and propellor, mounted on a pedestal on it, but I never used it either. it was an impulse buy as a kid :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

This topic is making me want to get into R/C now. A few years ago I wanted to get a crawler after seeing an article about them in an off-road magazine (Fourwheeler, IIRC), but I didn't have the cash for it. Now I'm interested in the fast trucks.

I did have one of those control line planes when I was a kid, but my dad wrecked it on it's first flight, so I never got to use it. He got to close to the tree by our driveway, so he tried to go over the tree, over corrected after he passed it and it nosedived in the driveway and broke. I think it was nitro, I can't remember (it did have a little fuel bottle with it).

I also have an RC boat that uses a normal nitro plane motor and propellor, mounted on a pedestal on it, but I never used it either. it was an impulse buy as a kid :P

Impulse buys prevalent in all hobbies lol. That's why I have too many toys.

I had a traxxas slash, but that liked to roll over too much with the 4370kv brushless motor I had in it, so I upgraded to an HPI Blitz, and it's awesome!

After resetting my suspension it never did that again instead it would blow tires lol. I never got to run one of those. How dose it handle blue grooved track or backyard bashing?

Archived