How To Set The Clock On A Pioneer Cd Player

Ok, I know it is a stupid question.

I also know that there are many that would tell me to RTFM.gif

I would, but I bought the unit used (my wife's friend neded money and was selling the belongings of her deadbeat, incarserated husband)and so it didn't come with one.

I have searched Pioneer, but I can't seem to download the manuals. They stop downloading about 10% of the way through. I have searched the forums, but I can't find anything. I haven't messed w/ a Pioneer HU in a long time. I am sure that I just have to hold one of the buttons for a few seconds and it will let me set the clock, but I have tried everything that I know to try. Nothing has worked.

So, anyone know how to set the clock on a Pioneer CD/MP3 player?

Specifically, can anyone tell me how to set the clock on the Pioneer DEH P4600MP?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Comments that indicate stupidity, ignorance, etc. are understood.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

lol ah shit let me go back and redo the copy and paste...

'(

'(

&

:

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

press function to select clock,

press function repeatedly until clock apperas in the desplay,

press <or> to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set

pressing<or> will select one segment of the clock display hour-minute

as you select segments of the clock display the segment selected will blink

press ^or v to set the clock

pressing ^will increase the selected hour or minute pressing v will decrease the selected hour or minute

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

that was copy text of the manual and when i pasted it thats what it pasted lol different codes i guess for diff file kind? dunno

Thank you very much. I really figured it would be that simple, but for some reason I couldn't figure out the magic combo. I am glad that you pasted it as well. I tried your link (which I'm pretty sure is the same place that I was trying) and it did the same and wouldn't download for me. Thanks again.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Though I was reading some fucking code for a second! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the head unit has to be off.... then press and hold function...... set the clock..... and then turn the head unit back on..... and there should be a clock button, press it, and the time will be displayed.... ive dealt with about 9-10 pioneers and theyve all been the same.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)