0.5 Ohms

What do you all mean by "proper electrical" i have an 8 ferrad capacitor with an optima yellow-top with an increased amperage alternator. I was thinking of adding a second batt with an isolator but for the price that would cost me i could just purchase a stronger 2 ohm amp.

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

I am currently not running any amp at all. the subs are just sitting there. i was using a "sound storm 5000" but it was absolute crap and am willing to pay more than the 150$ that amp cost me. but price is still a main factor for my purchase

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

caps are garbage you need lots of batteries alts and lots of run of 0/1 to run it @ 1/2 ohm

What do you all mean by "proper electrical" i have an 8 ferrad capacitor with an optima yellow-top with an increased amperage alternator. I was thinking of adding a second batt with an isolator but for the price that would cost me i could just purchase a stronger 2 ohm amp.

*Farad

And it's junk. Pawn it, toss it, whatever, but in your case it's hurting more than it's helping.

You need Rockford Constant Power! Maybe used...?

yeah thats a good that would work for you like the 1500bdcp they put out lots of power you cant go worng with that amp

You need Rockford Constant Power! Maybe used...?

yeah thats a good that would work for you like the 1500bdcp they put out lots of power you cant go worng with that amp

They don't flinch at higher impedance loads, great amps.

I'm gonna hate

Archived