Jump to content

Arizona State Finals


SLAYER1805

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why dont they make the finalls in phx, its always somewhere far

Phoenix isn't that far from Tucson, I made the trip in like an hour and a half last week when I went to Cabelas to buy some gear, we did spend like half an hour trying to get there because of good ole phoenix traffic haha

With these gas prices anything out of mesa is far for me, driving a v8 and having a huge box doesnt get good mpg

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Got about 2.5 gigs of footage yesterday, imma post the vids on here once I get them edited, if you gave me a demo (i was the kid with the camera recording everything and asking for demos) expect to see it up on here!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

so it sounds like the event went well. definately wanna see vids

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Vids???

No vids, I'm having computer problems with my Windows Movie Maker on this video, I may or may not have this one uploaded. But there's going to be a show in January which is going to be the first competition that I'm going to participate in, so I'm going to get plenty of footage. Import Face Off is also gonna be in March down here and I know I will get a TON of footage there. I'm also gonna try to get Sony Vegas and try it out, if i like it then we'll be in video making mode by next year!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10103 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...