2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT (Start to Finish!)

Alright...onto the final assembly of this beast finally!!!!

First I began by doing the last little bit of detail work by striping the fake "stitching" on the seats to tie to blue into the interior:

Seatsstriped.jpg

On to the final cleaning of the parts before assembly. Making sure no leftover buffing compounds were in any of the little cracks and such:

FinialClean.jpg

Let the assembly begin:

Assembly.jpg

The hidden wiring. Everything was crimped, soldered, and covered with heat shrink:

Wiring.jpg

The finished interior:

FinishedEXT4.jpg

The finished dash with the polished aluminum trim ring and everything in place:

FinishedEXT3.jpg

The finished rear portion of the ride with speakers and aluminum trim rings in place:

finishedEXT.jpg

And my personal favorite shot....the finished up front end (hood isn't clipped into place yet because the battery was still charging and not in yet)

FinishedEXT2.jpg

Sounds pretty dang good too! I will try to figure out how to post up a video one of these days! Lol.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

i was like thats the cheapest 2012 dash ive ever seen then realize it was a powerwheel lol

Lol, I figured the title would be a little misleading....but also get a chuckle out of people when they started scrolling through the pics!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

For awhile I was like okay he bought himself a power wheel...I hope he's a midget then I saw that it was for your son, he's a lucky kid. I had a few when I was a kid my dad always modded them for speed never for audio though but this bish is clean as hell. That's going to make a few little kids very envious at the party, he go have him a little following of little girls trying to get a ride in his Lac.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

For awhile I was like okay he bought himself a power wheel...I hope he's a midget then I saw that it was for your son, he's a lucky kid. I had a few when I was a kid my dad always modded them for speed never for audio though but this bish is clean as hell. That's going to make a few little kids very envious at the party, he go have him a little following of little girls trying to get a ride in his Lac.

Lmao...definitely not a midget. I just hope the little man lets me roll shotgun until my ride is finished up!

I don't like it....cuz it looks better than my car. =[

Haha

This it's amazing bro. A lot of detail went into this. You got to hit some shows with a father son combo now.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

That's unreal, what a great job sir.

Thanks. Really appreciate it. I'm going to have to try to film it in the sunlight to really show off the details. I am very pleased with how it turned out.....at least until the little man scratches the hell out of it by driving it into the fence or the swing set!

I don't like it....cuz it looks better than my car. =[

Haha

This it's amazing bro. A lot of detail went into this. You got to hit some shows with a father son combo now.

I am hoping he will let me roll shotgun until my project is finished! Lol.

Wow, amazing work. That's going to be one happy kid. Your neighbors are going to be jealous, and all the old people are going to hate him until he is 16 and has a big system in a car lol, rolling through the neighborhood with music haha.

Well this past weekend was finally time to give the little man his finished "ride." But before he started putting it through the ringer I figured I would snap some pics of it in the sunlight:

FinishedEXT5.jpg

FinishedEXT6.jpg

FinishedEXT7.jpg

FinishedEXT8.jpg

Little man wanted me to take a pic of it with "daddy's car"

FinishedEXT10.jpg

Probably the best pic I was able to grab of the flake:

FinishedEXT9.jpg

And I didn't really add this detail through the log, but I also put some LED's in his footwell to light it up a little...and here is the result:

FinishedEXT12.jpg

FinishedEXT11.jpg

Archived