TylerParrish feedback

No problem man, if anyone else has ever bought or sold for me or sold to me, just put it in this thread. I'll make it the official feedback thread I guess

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
This is some in-depth feedback. So get comfortable.

Traded an SAZ4500 from him. Had some mis-communication with shipping (shipped via wrong carrier, ended up being more $$) but he quickly refunded the difference and fixed the issue.

When I got the amp, UPS took it's toll on it AND there were some internal issues too (more on that in a second). Amp was supposed to be in like new condition, but I did some back tracking come to find out that it had a long list of owners and somewhere along the line someone got the amp repaired and passed it off as new. Wasn't Tyler, nor another member on this forum, but someone before that.

Tyler was very apologetic about the issue and offered a trade back with full refund of shipping. I'll go into it more in a bit, but how he handled the rest of the process leads be to believe that he did not do this intentionally. Tyler: A piece of advice for you - ALWAYS check your purchases. People suck and we both experienced what happens when someone lies.

Anyways.... UPS put the final nail in the coffin on this guy. Had some internal issues before hand, but arrived looking like someone had run over the thing with a tractor-trailer despite being packed quite well. Ahh well.. The monkeys will do what they monkeys will do lol.

So long story short we filed a claim. It took 6 weeks of fighting but we got it. Tyler had awesome communication throughout the process(although I felt like I had to initiate many of the conversations) and fought hard to make sure we won the UPS case since they were LESS than cooperative. Started off with taking weeks to process documents, then they tried to get away with a partial payment. So we protested that too and won.

Then comes the "truth teller." UPS sent out the check. The agreement was that Tyler would cash the check and send it to me over PP. Now it would have been very easy to simply take the money and run. Quite frankly I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. BUT he still came through on his word and sent me the money. Even paid the PP fees too.

He even kept the amp I traded and didn't run it in his car until we got sorted out. Just so everything stayed in the exact condition I sent it

I truly believe that Tyler means well since he was willing to do anything to "make it right" about an issue he wasn't aware of. UPS still broke it though lol. Tyler: keep this as a lesson learned and don't trust anyone when it comes to online purchases. In the future, check everything and you will be good to go.

That being said, and seeing how he handled everything, I'd do business with him again.

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1