F/S Crescendo 1000c4 ***Sold***

SOLD!!!!!

sellin my 1000c4 I purched form Ibleedmusic on here.. Its new and never been used

Specs:

Power (RMS) at 13.8volts:

125w x4 channels at 4 ohms

250w x4 channels at 2 ohms

500w x2 bridged at 4 ohms

250w x2 bridged at 8 ohms

Features and specifications:

4/3/2 Channel Class-AB Bridgeable Amplifier

Optimized PWM Power Supply

Fully stable into 2 ohms stereo and 4 ohms bridged

18db/Octave Variable Crossover Slope High Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selection (1 for each stereo channel pair) (50hz to 1khz)

Low Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selection (1 for each stereo channel pair) (30hz to 250hz)

Full Comprehensive Multi-way protection Circuitry with Status Light Indicators

Ultra Wide Frequency response: (10hz to 40khz)

Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB A-Wieghted

Total harmonic Distortion: .05% at 4ohms

Operating Voltage: 9.5V to 16volts

Wired Remote Gain Controller, Blue status light

Fuse Rating: 30A x 3 Parallel delayed

Dimensions:

Inches: 9.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 16.9(L)

mm: 247(W) x 61(H) x 429(L)

$ 200 shipped to the lower 48!!!! Firm

015E1E62-C2CD-4A5C-8518-3C9B817CB5CA-15508-00000FC6F7FBCCE8.jpg

CD8034BA-8A5E-45CE-9898-F2B86338A04F-15508-00000FC6FED6E581.jpg

A27A3EC0-20F2-4D78-B5F6-176DEFD9CAB3-15508-00000FC702DFC8AA.jpg

40CA3E67-1B27-486D-AE1E-EB1CFC646AF1-15508-00000FC707E48103.jpg

A5E8C302-B11A-46A8-A250-FB8C51AA3C54-15508-00000FC70C4547F9.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

:bump:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Just spoke with the customer, he decided to go a different route, appreciate the suggestion though

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Thanks for considering it..

damn i thought it was the newer one..but still intreasted how much shipped to 98901 i have a buddy looking at some 4 channels

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

$220 shipped to you man!

TTT

$220 shipped to your door

Bump!!!! priced reduced $200 shipped to you

Archived