roll call for lake county show

stevew007

Hey Thor It's Patrick Burke i will be there bass racing of course.... Can i get a DEMO OF THE GP???? Been keeping up with all the progress and havent got a demo since the last upper lake show u brought the GP to.

Absolutely Brotha!! You know I'm always down to demo!!!!

Steve one thing I've learned is never count on a thread to show how many people are going lol Also which 16v rule are you talking about?

Awesome looking forward to the demo and the show... This is a HUGE show always a great turnout everytime i've gone.

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

Hey Thor It's Patrick Burke i will be there bass racing of course.... Can i get a DEMO OF THE GP???? Been keeping up with all the progress and havent got a demo since the last upper lake show u brought the GP to.

Steve one thing I've learned is never count on a thread to show how many people are going lol Also which 16v rule are you talking about?

street stock classes have the rule for highest rating on amps.so if they have a 16v rating thats what the judge goes by. i also read that if it has the "peak power" in the ratings they go by that.why would 16v have anything to do with a 12v class?

There will be alot of loud cars an probably multiples in each class.. I've made the trip 5 times 3hrs one way and I'll be there.. Who wants some come get some I'm undefeated

I will bass box you? Are you ready?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

street stock classes have the rule for highest rating on amps.so if they have a 16v rating thats what the judge goes by. i also read that if it has the "peak power" in the ratings they go by that.why would 16v have anything to do with a 12v class?

It doesnt and will not be addressed as such. I've discussed with Wayne at length about this and rules will be changed to address this next yr.

Haveing said this.....

If a Judge feels an amp is making to much power it can be clamped. I personally dont care about 16v rateings in a class in which we cant run that. So plz come on out and participate!!!!!

It doesnt and will not be addressed as such. I've discussed with Wayne at length about this and rules will be changed to address this next yr.

Haveing said this.....

If a Judge feels an amp is making to much power it can be clamped. I personally dont care about 16v rateings in a class in which we cant run that. So plz come on out and participate!!!!!

no amp because the one i bought was a wreck. i dont plan on buying another till they figure out the rules.there is no use in me spending $400+ on an amp to just get dq'ed and have to sell it for less then i bought it for.plus adding up the cost to go to that show would be well over $400 for me.BUT im still mulling it over because i have another amp coming in a trade well that is if it all goes well.

Did you fix door on van rusty I heard it keeps breaking

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived