Sonic Electronix

now thats for the matt how much for shipping? you have to figure that into the thought as well and will you have to buy more than you need just to get any at all?

now on ebay you can buy how many pices you want. i want to get about 200 sq feet of the really stuff and do my whole car ever thing i seen im going to put mat on it my hood everything so it dont make no sound outside :lol:

so there is really nothing that would work thats cheaper?? that sucks mmmm i was thinking that the stuff they use to stop sound in like places were they made CD's and shit would work??? im asking this because my and my friend wa trying to stop his trunk from making so much noses hes got 3 12's JL w3v2's and a 2000 watt crunch amp and it bumps but the sound out side of the car is bad and sounds like ass and he dose not have a lot of money so i was trying to come up with somthing that would stop it and im about to start my own build im going to be runing 2 18in RF's and 2 2000watt RF amps and i know its going to make a lot of sound so i want to stop it all and ill have the money but i didnt know if there was something better out there and was cheaper

Most good shops will sell you sheets individually if you want to do it the right way, a little at a time. You dont have to settle for the cheap stuff.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Most good shops will sell you sheets individually if you want to do it the right way, a little at a time. You dont have to settle for the cheap stuff.

im thinking about going and seening out much its going to run him myself and how do you put that stuff in or so you have to have some one do it for you???

you could ductape a homeless guy to your trunk, thatd be pretty cheap and work well..

we are getting close to doing that we have a pretty good size cardbored box that we riped apart and put little pices every were that maked a sound and put a pipe around the trunk it works pretty good but the flex is whats making the sound now

Guest MegaloManiac

so there is really nothing that would work thats cheaper?? that sucks mmmm i was thinking that the stuff they use to stop sound in like places were they made CD's and shit would work??? im asking this because my and my friend wa trying to stop his trunk from making so much noses hes got 3 12's JL w3v2's and a 2000 watt crunch amp and it bumps but the sound out side of the car is bad and sounds like ass and he dose not have a lot of money so i was trying to come up with somthing that would stop it and im about to start my own build im going to be runing 2 18in RF's and 2 2000watt RF amps and i know its going to make a lot of sound so i want to stop it all and ill have the money but i didnt know if there was something better out there and was cheaper

for one those rooms(at least the good studios) have over a million dollars worth of architecture in the room alone. and those sheets of foam you are talking about they use arent cheap either and are not meant for the car environment as well. There really is no cheap route when it comes to deadener:performance.

also with all that power you plan, you arent going to eliminate all the rattles, you will give it up trying to find all the rattles. lol

Archived