THE CRAZIEST AUDIO INSTALL EVER! MUST SEE TO BELIEVE!

The fact that everything in there is working and all, I'd say is actually impressive. Now to go and say that the person is mentally ill, would be disrespectful. But, there are people that have a condition that may render them unacceptable to today's society, but may be the smartest people you may ever know. Btw, his van isn't the first that I've seen in video that's been done like that. In a way you could call it the steampunk of auto accessory.

I agree

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

lmao!!! he has a fan hanging from his helmet

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I mean, I like the idea, like who wouldn't want a microwave, and a coffee machine in their car, just need to be better executed and it would be pretty neat actually, but to each his own. That guy is probably extremely intelligent but mentally disabled because he looks like he can't completely put together thoughts into physical ideas, thus resulting into this mumble jumble of random subs and speakers, a shit ton of voltmeters, and very unorganized wiring but the fact it still all works is kinda impressive. He looks pretty socially awkward as well by the way he speaks, and reacting to someone talking, and wearing a weird helmet as well, but if he likes what he put together, then why diss it, how often do you do see this crazy mumble jumble install?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I knew this guy looked familiar. Iv seen his car in some of my cj classes that I was taking in port huron. The prof brought it up because we were discussing laws on things that hang from a mirror that are unlawful. (a famous case in detroit where a guy got pulled over for too big of a tweetie bird air freshener.) The prof and a few buddies I believe just took pics with the guy and his car.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Put then up here then mike

No 15s all I seen was wires, then I heard BOOM from the car catchin on fire

That was his old car?

Fire hazard much?

Possibly.

That's what his other can burnt down from

Holy crap

First thing I thought was Doc Emmitt Brown from BttF.

He is BORG. Resistance is futile.

Those 2 things are what popped in my head I couldn't remember the name of those things from star trek.

That wasn't a back up camera, it was a wormhole portal gun to his home planet. He turns the red lights on when he puts it in reverse to literally go back in time.

I picture him going through his start up sequence when he fires that beast up like an astronaut talking to Houston, only there's nobody there.

Firing fans, engaging starter motor, cranking, engine has fired, tale off. LOL.

Houston, "We have a problem", "what is the problem?" "Burnt the popcorn, and the coffee is stale"

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived