dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Ah no command from me figured it was natural for you. Oh by the way I have checked into that photo shop stuff you told me about. That stuff gets expensive fast especially since the only worthy place is best buy around here. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
KillaCam Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 and now i have to look up lemonparty... And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
KillaCam Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 and now i have to look up lemonparty... And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Look up meatspin. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
KillaCam Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Look up meatspin. I'm familiar with that one, the lemonparty threw me for a loop though. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
USAFBordeaux Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 page 69 >>> no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass. Ba$$H34Ds unite. Audio Modifications Big 3 Upgrade
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 lol... what a cool kid in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
Katt Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Page 69, I expect more 69 and less of Adam giving, and more receiving. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.