Turn it up Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Dammit. Send me the meme about the bashing, and I'll send you an honest opinion on if you're gonna get banned or not lol. If all else fails, I'll post it and take a 24hr vaca and maybe get some fiberglass work done lol I'll send it to you tomorrow got school in the morning.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I know you don't know me, but how could I not if I'm posting in this thread.. Lol I don't care, if it's been posted in this thread, it's fair game haha. I fucking hate Bieber though. And I hate the fact that you refer to him as J Beibs even more lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
SnowDrifter Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I know you don't know me, but how could I not if I'm posting in this thread.. Lol I don't care, if it's been posted in this thread, it's fair game haha. I fucking hate Bieber though. And I hate the fact that you refer to him as J Beibs even more lol Hmmm... I think I could make a new avatar for that... I'm sure I could find someone to set it as your profile pic too ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I know you don't know me, but how could I not if I'm posting in this thread.. Lol I don't care, if it's been posted in this thread, it's fair game haha. I fucking hate Bieber though. And I hate the fact that you refer to him as J Beibs even more lol YGFR 4 Fair Game in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 There may or may not be buttsecks jokes to be made if you could save a part of a certain video... in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Shoulda photoshopped Roscoes face onto that one lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Shoulda photoshopped Roscoes face onto that one lol I no get it. For SM's new vehicle?? in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Oh, I was thinking pedobear hahaha My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.