Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Fucking bored in bed can't sleep. Can't fap with wifey sleeping next to me so I got a meme generator on my phone. LOL!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
HunterJohnson Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 hahaha got ninja'd! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Fuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. Lol 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
HunterJohnson Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
HunterJohnson Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I'm actually building a box cvx designed. Well I adjusted it but I liked his concept! 4th orders just aren't his thing but this ported box with kerf is sickkk Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.