Quiet Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Fuck that we get 20° snow and ice, then 110° in the summer. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
SMZ2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Fuck that we get 20° snow and ice, then 110° in the summer. Summers here reach up to 110, that was actually the record this year and nc is humid as crap too it sucks man. Don't get me wrong it gets under 32 degrees here but if we get anything its ice or a dusting of snow haha. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
dog24fret Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 i live. in the poconos ill get snow We got a whopping total of 6" of snow last winter. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 I'm proud to admit I've never imagined Adam's ass. Although I'm sure it's like staring into a train tunnel. I've never imagined it either but if I did I would suspect it's more like a tornado, sucking up everything in sight. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
SMZ2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 I'm proud to admit I've never imagined Adam's ass. Although I'm sure it's like staring into a train tunnel. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Quiet Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Two winters ago we got a few feet. It's not like we get 2 to 4 foot at a time, but it's a bitch to drive on since they don't salt the roads, maybe some sand if you're lucky. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
SMZ2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Two winters ago we got a few feet. It's not like we get 2 to 4 foot at a time, but it's a bitch to drive on since they don't salt the roads, maybe some sand if you're lucky. Well atleast your more prepared for it... where I live if snow is even forecasted everyone freaks out and schools close down over a few inches lol. Snow!! It's the end of the world!! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
KillaCam Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 We would usually get 200+ 45 inches a year. If you know how to drive in it and not get stuck its okay. Have to watch out for dumb asses though. edit: 200+ was the entire states average. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
SMZ2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 We would usually get 200+ inches a year. If you know how to drive in it and not get stuck its okay. Have to watch out for dumb asses though. You are obviously in a different part of the state... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
KillaCam Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 We would usually get 200+ inches a year. If you know how to drive in it and not get stuck its okay. Have to watch out for dumb asses though. You are obviously in a different part of the state... Raleigh, I'm from Michigan And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.