pa-pa-platypus Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
dog24fret Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Lived in CO for a few years and north AR. In AR Iv'e seen 8 inches of ice in 7 hrs. At that time I worked for the cable company on call,long night lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SMZ2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 We would usually get 200+ inches a year. If you know how to drive in it and not get stuck its okay. Have to watch out for dumb asses though. You are obviously in a different part of the state... Raleigh, I'm from Michigan Gotcha makes since now My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
97Jetta1637 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 car audio and buttsex. aka, adam and don #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
michigancapri92 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 i live. in the poconos ill get snow Best friend lives in the Poconos ... I love that area... always go to hot dog Johnny's when I'm there Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
dog24fret Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 Just out of curiosity. What is Illinois like in the winter is it anything like Wisconsin. I got lucky when I was driving cc I never went through there in the winter. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
pa-pa-platypus Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 depends on the part of illinois you're in.. up by chicago gets alot more snow than down south by me.. and can also be quite a bit colder on average.. in the southern half it can be spitting snow and sub zero one day.. and 70 degrees within 24 hours.. no bullshit...but typical temper is lower 30's upper 20's in the morning and in the 40's in the afternoons This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
dog24fret Posted October 3, 2012 Report Posted October 3, 2012 My favorite weather day was in Colorado down around the south eastern part in Lamar. Over night it got down to 17 degrees snowed 6 inches. By 1pm it was all melted and 98 outside lol. I'm glad I never went through there during the winter then. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.