Omega5002 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Epic beard man lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Epic beard man lol Was longer until I screwed up trimming it. I want a zz goat before I die lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I tried growing a long beard once, didn't turn out well, bothered me, and mother kept asking me to shave it. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I tried growing a long beard once, didn't turn out well, bothered me, and mother kept asking me to shave it. Finally reached puberty hu. Having to fight the long straggly peach fuzz. I just couldn't pass that up. Beards aren't for everyone that's for sure. The wife hates it and when I'm working on stuff I have to be cautious of what I'm doing. It tends to get caught or hung up allot lol. Like dropping the exhaust on the escort got caught on the cross member when pulling out the catalytic convertor. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I tried growing a long beard once, didn't turn out well, bothered me, and mother kept asking me to shave it. Finally reached puberty hu. Having to fight the long straggly peach fuzz. I just couldn't pass that up. Beards aren't for everyone that's for sure. The wife hates it and when I'm working on stuff I have to be cautious of what I'm doing. It tends to get caught or hung up allot lol. Like dropping the exhaust on the escort got caught on the cross member when pulling out the catalytic convertor. Actually been shaving since I was 12 lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Not going there for self preservation lol. Oh well,at least it was only 3yrs ago you started hehaw. All in good fun old man going to crash. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SnowDrifter Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Roscoe sucks ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Wow no takers lol Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.