dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 LOL I deserved that from you. But... Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Roscoe sucks Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Wow it must be Monday lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Adam is probably busy getting Pink Socked.
Twostrokeking Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
SnowDrifter Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Says he with the midwest leather men in his sig ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
KillaCam Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Adam is probably busy getting Pink Socked. That cum guzzling, sperm burping bitch. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 LOL good you butt Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Twostrokeking Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.