Twostrokeking Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Says he with the midwest leather men in his sig they get the ladies. look at them chaps. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Are you sure it's ladies Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
roscoe1129 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Twostrokeking Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Are you sure it's ladies I guess you could say I have abs like that. haha My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Are you sure it's ladies I guess you could say I have ass like that. haha Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Be better if Adam wasn't so sore and Roscoe wasn't so tired and worn out lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Just not feeling it tonight. Shook the rest of that wicked cold out this morning, but I'm still feeling tired as shit lol. Pretty sure I might have just gone through menopause. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
97Jetta1637 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Just not feeling it tonight. Shook the rest of that wicked cold out this morning, but I'm still feeling tired as shit lol. Pretty sure I might have just gone through menopause. you know what would make you feel better? a nice big glass of, drop your fuckin' ovaries already and get to work on what we talked about. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 I'm not having sex with you Brad. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 I'm not having sex with you Brad. You just broke his heart.lol Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.