C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Guest Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 im honestly shocked how i haven't been made fun of yet. you guys suck
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 Fucking ninja'd LOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 I believe there was a sighting with kranny and 2 of his friends early on.
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
IBleedMusick Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 This thread is killing me. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Ballen194 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.