mttornquist Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
KillaCam Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
mttornquist Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
skittlesRgood Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 aww fuck... my bad alpine. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
KillaCam Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
skittlesRgood Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
KillaCam Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 What the hell you change the name to that for? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
vettedude102 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I didn't want to do all that work lol. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Leo1103 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
mttornquist Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.