dog24fret Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Some one who can read between the lines with misspelled words. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Guest Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Tranny is always ready to giive a little ahead
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I talk shit to Nate and keep posting cuz I don't get butthurt when he retaliates and I know how to call it quits in a respectable manner without pointing out the epic douchebaggery that has ensued lol i hope you're ready for what i have in store. thats all I shall say at this time. Changing the scoreboard yet again, gimme a minute. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
roscoe1129 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
donovanl12 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I know n8 said he's never been on the forums before, but this just dawned on me and it should be joestl314 sorry
Guest Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 haha oh fuck i forgot i was facebook friends with you
roscoe1129 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 haha oh fuck i forgot i was facebook friends with you no no your not.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 He was at your birthday party. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
roscoe1129 Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 He was at your birthday party. I was at his BIRTH! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 ROSCOE WAS THE PLACENTA My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.