Latest Project (12-12's 36k)

Well the own took it out yesterday and did a little metering..

Was seeing 59 on a burp still have some things to dial in so hoping for low 60's when all said and done.

But we were in 57 on music and that i am pleased with. Hopeing to get maybe 1-2 more out of it on music..

The thing is brutal, not 4th order move a crap ton of air brital but atom bomb tear you apart brutal. Oh and it peeks around 37hz....

We should have pics and video's soonish...

Can't wait for the new pics and vids! & thanks for the description on the differences in boxes and woofas. "atom bomb tear you apart brutal" says it pretty well. :D

Awesome build sir!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Hurry up and get some vids up lol I hope you are not talking about my pro mids and highs ass...Jk it's all good use them if you want there are more laying around...and stop telling people about the Tahoe we still have finals don't need non of my comp doing last min rebuild like I do every year... Not that it's going to matter any how I'm going to pick up the big boy amp today I will send you some pics wen I get it home Craig don't know he is helping me move that 180 pound papper wight just going to tell him were going out there to pick up a few things....o ya my screen name got jacked so I made a new one....now get to work of the box and batt box.......

Hurry up and get some vids up lol I hope you are not talking about my pro mids and highs ass...Jk it's all good use them if you want there are more laying around...and stop telling people about the Tahoe we still have finals don't need non of my comp doing last min rebuild like I do every year... Not that it's going to matter any how I'm going to pick up the big boy amp today I will send you some pics wen I get it home Craig don't know he is helping me move that 180 pound papper wight just going to tell him were going out there to pick up a few things....o ya my screen name got jacked so I made a new one....now get to work of the box and batt box.......

well looky who finally came back around......

hey if there is a 360.3 lying around im gunna need that as well for my van! :ninja:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a couple video's that were made by Roscoe over the weekend...

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

How the windscreen is still intact I'll never know....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

lol and you said it wouldn't move a crap ton of air....as it does hair tricks with doors open. looks awesome

Thanks man, it does moves it fair share of air.

We will be adding a 4th amp soon. Will also be foaming in the entire sides and top of the box to the Tahoe, so that should also help out some.

We also have some additional work to do inside of the box, like adding soem additional glass to a couple places and getting some more round

over ont eh back side of the subs..Might add 2 more peices of all thread also.

Our Goal is a 160+ peek on music and to be able to hold 159+ on music for 3 minutes.

How the windscreen is still intact I'll never know....

Funny you say that, the windscreen as you put it does fine, but when we close the passanger side door the window pops out of the trace. So

we basically demo with both doors open. Good thing that there isnt much difference between passanger door open and closed.. :)

Archived