Sonic Electronix

4 Cylinder vehicle VS a Wall

depends.. on the driver side door at the bottom look for max load..

add up all the weight and see.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

The transmission's job is to take power from the engine and send it to the drive axle. In the case of a front wheel drive vehicle, the transmission and drive axle are one piece called the "transaxle" (clever right?)

running oodles of electricity through your system deals with the alternator and battery. Neither of which are connected to the transmission.

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

I picture it being most stressful on your suspension

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The transmission's job is to take power from the engine and send it to the drive axle. In the case of a front wheel drive vehicle, the transmission and drive axle are one piece called the "transaxle" (clever right?)

running oodles of electricity through your system deals with the alternator and battery. Neither of which are connected to the transmission.

half this post is true, though sound system has nothing to do with the transmission or connected to it the weight does effect the transmission.. try loading your car with people and check how long it takes to shift. all it does is burn up your fluid and clutches..

What i meant by the transmission part was, would the trans hold up against all the weight in the vehicle.

IMG_20120429_131424.jpg

batts.jpg

painted.jpg

i have no problems 4 banger with 7 batts wall and 12 10's

it does have an si motor tho and manual transmission

the car sits at stock highth as well with upgrade honda accord wagon springs as well

I guess the pic's make a strong point about 4cyl vs walls haha

Archived