Sonic Electronix

4 Cylinder vehicle VS a Wall

now imagine the weight and going up a hill.

i pass other cars up hills?????

i dont burn clutches ether?????????

lies.. few months ago a drove to vegas going uphill 80mph 2500 rpm like nothing , 2 18' mayhems with a big box later same hill same speed big differences 4500 rpm thats. how does weight not effect your car?

lies.. few months ago a drove to vegas going uphill 80mph 2500 rpm like nothing , 2 18' mayhems with a big box later same hill same speed big differences 4500 rpm thats. how does weight not effect your car?

not to mention half a tank more on fuel

I see where you're going with this. It's more of a weight issue than an electrical issue.

I would worry more about beefing up the suspension. Yes, the added weight of the all the stereo equipment will make the car work harder. But it will be no more stressful on the motor/trans than if the car were holding 5 people (something all cars are designed to do anyway.)

You will notice a bigger difference in work being done in a car with a smaller engine and front wheel drive than you will in a car with a v8 and rear/4wd.

Dont let it discourage you. Beef the suspension up and build the shit out of your system.

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

upgrades man not that hard racing clutch si motor intake headers better exuast lightweight pullys upgraded springs its not as fast as it use to be but it still moves fast when needed with bay area hills

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

My sunfire held up to a wall daily for over 2 years, just kept getting heavier and heavier with the more equipment i added. Finally removed it since my route to work was full of twists and turns, it felt safe as long as you arent having to drive through hairpins like I'm forced to drive in now.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived