Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

sorry if im off topic but can u order from alibaba

yes anyone can, but be prepared to buy 500 to 1000 units at minimum.

I saw some other things that were 30 minimums, but then the price is much higher because your lacking in quantity.

ty so were can u buy sub's like the 1's they sale on alibaba ..ebay

i was referring to the $50 subs on here.. i would like to see them take the 7k the smd takes or even the 2k the fi q takes

Are you really comparing these to an SMD or Fi Q????

NOBODY is saying these are $60 competition winning subs

Not everyone here has the budget or need/want for triple alts/batts and 4 18's...

trust me bro the vvme are junk compared to the subs used on here and any other audio enthusiast forum.. all i can compare this subs to are pyle explode and kenwood.

but Wellington, if these were ******* audios bitch slapping subwoofers we would already know that they are good, and there would be no question about it.

I did not make the thread. so I know there is at LEAST one person who does not need insane power. so I know there are more like us. everyone arguing the semantics of SMD, Fi, DD, DC subs need to check themselves! because this thread is about bumping on a budget! not spending your monthly check on top notch subs that will win comps.

Most people here are used to putting well over rated power to their subs because they expect it. they want to get the most out of the subs and I can respect that. just because these subs are a little over rated for long term use (or maybe even accurately rated) doesn't mean they are worthless!

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

i was referring to the $50 subs on here.. i would like to see them take the 7k the smd takes or even the 2k the fi q takes

Are you really comparing these to an SMD or Fi Q????

NOBODY is saying these are $60 competition winning subs

Not everyone here has the budget or need/want for triple alts/batts and 4 18's...

trust me bro the vvme are junk compared to the subs used on here and any other audio enthusiast forum.. all i can compare this subs to are pyle explode and kenwood.

but Wellington, if these were ******* audios bitch slapping subwoofers we would already know that they are good, and there would be no question about it.

I did not make the thread. so I know there is at LEAST one person who does not need insane power. so I know there are more like us. everyone arguing the semantics of SMD, Fi, DD, DC subs need to check themselves! because this thread is about bumping on a budget! not spending your monthly check on top notch subs that will win comps.

Most people here are used to putting well over rated power to their subs because they expect it. they want to get the most out of the subs and I can respect that. just because these subs are a little over rated for long term use (or maybe even accurately rated) doesn't mean they are worthless!

the whole reason I posted what you quoted me in is the fact that everyone is judging it poorly because no one has heard of it, where if it were this brand or that brand people would be going ape shit at what a great deal it is, when in all reality a lot of this stuff comes from the same places in china and companies are just slapping different logos on it, and then going around and selling them as if they are some sort of super natural gift from earth that they have created.

And until that happens, this will always remain a John Doe subwoofer, that could potentially be considered one of those hidden gems out there considering the price point.

XS-power1.jpg

I don't really think these should be considered to be "THE NUMBAH ONE BUDGET WOOFERS"

for the same price as the 4 that the one dude bought, you can buy 2 Sundown 15"s.....

Seems like these are just run of the mill subwoofers

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

I don't really think these should be considered to be "THE NUMBAH ONE BUDGET WOOFERS"

for the same price as the 4 that the one dude bought, you can buy 2 Sundown 15"s.....

Seems like these are just run of the mill subwoofers

Brand New 700rms sundown 15's for $120 each?

15's need a bigger box anyway and thats not very kuwaii in compact cars

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Oh for the love of baby Jesus, please let it die!!! He loves it, let him think that, please!!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I caught flack for having kenwood 3013 12's. But, they took a beating, they got smelly a few times. I am positive they were being clip on a number of occasions before i bought a dd1. But they still play like new, still sound good and i can compare them to a pair of sa-12's. The kenwoods on 800 watts and the sa's on 1500+ and yes they sa's eat the kenwoods breakfast. But it's apples to oranges and i paid 70 for the pair of kenwoods and they actually are really good for the money. So i don't doubt these subs are just fine. There should be no reason in my mind for a entry level 400 watt speaker to cost more than 50 or 60 bucks. And with the advances in technology, cheap Chinese labor and mass production it makes sense.

Of course, audio is like anything else in this world, there is entry level markets and the stuff is cheap and sometimes decent, there is mid level and then there is top tier stuff tat cost an arm an a leg.

Everything I install is kawaii

I don't know about these being 700W rms though.... A general rule of thumb with these is to cut the RMS in half....

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Archived