Any BSOD geniuses?

I know you don't want to hear this... as this is a last resort... but re-install the OS. My laptop was actin funky as all hell so I did. Runs a bit smoother, but it is older so not as fast as I remember as when I first got it. But I was having all sorts of errors like AMD shit popping up twice on startup, hover over the icon and one would disappear. And a bunch of other crazy stuff but... re-installed the OS and no probs.

Sheena = pedobear

I know you don't want to hear this... as this is a last resort... but re-install the OS. My laptop was actin funky as all hell so I did. Runs a bit smoother, but it is older so not as fast as I remember as when I first got it. But I was having all sorts of errors like AMD shit popping up twice on startup, hover over the icon and one would disappear. And a bunch of other crazy stuff but... re-installed the OS and no probs.

Alot of people have done this with no improvement at all, most people only re-install because they messed it up the first time or its cracked. I know mine was clean and I have no other system errors besides these 2. thats a last resort if I cant fix this

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Alot of people have done this with no improvement at all, most people only re-install because they messed it up the first time or its cracked. I know mine was clean and I have no other system errors besides these 2. thats a last resort if I cant fix this

His suggestion of last resort was on point OP .... Alot of times even if it is one error, it's worth it to start over... Legit copy of Windows or not anything can go awry ... I'm dealing with a few random issues and I've yet to do a clean install... Carried over "working" install of Windows 7 when I updated my mobo, CPU, and RAM.... I expected a few issues but haven't had enough to warrant the clean OS install yet... lol.. I'm lazy and I don't want to re-install all my software again... Although when I do this I'll upgrade to my 180GB SSD that is just collecting dust....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

uninstall itunes.

stop messing with shit you know little to nothing about.

re install itunes.

DISABLE intel c1e speedstep in the bios.

do NOT. re install your OS.

your OS is not compromised enough to warrant a complete wipe or even a repair install.

stop digging yourself deeper into a hole like 99% of all my clients do.

also probably unrelated, but you said something about ivp6 issues.

instructions:

start>run>cmd>enter

a black window should appear.

in this black window type:

ipconfig /release

enter.

ipconfig /renew

enter.

after this is done, close out the black pop up window, also known as the command prompt.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

uninstall itunes.

re install itunes.

your OS is not compromised enough to warrant a complete wipe or even a repair install.

instructions:

start>run>cmd>enter

ipconfig /release

enter.

ipconfig /renew

enter.

after this is done, close out the black pop up window, also known as the command prompt.

lol at the frustration in your post.... but yea

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

yeah sorry, but this dude has a fuckin back hoe and hes just digging as fast as possible.

the easiest way to disprove that its probably not the bonjour service is uninstall itunes and let the computer sit for 24 hours, or until it crashes.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

yeah sorry, but this dude has a fuckin back hoe and hes just digging as fast as possible.

the easiest way to disprove that its probably not the bonjour service is uninstall itunes and let the computer sit for 24 hours, or until it crashes.

I know what you're saying... TBH itunes is poop but hopefully he at least follows advice given.... The best is when you get a client PC and they instruct you on how to handle the problem they presented you with that they previously couldn't figure out.... hahaha... I'm glad I am no longer in corporate support anymore.... lmfao

I know what you're saying... TBH itunes is poop but hopefully he at least follows advice given.... The best is when you get a client PC and they instruct you on how to handle the problem they presented you with that they previously couldn't figure out.... hahaha... I'm glad I am no longer in corporate support anymore.... lmfao

orrrr.........

"hey cody, i have a question about my computer"

"alright"

"well, when i click on this intuhnet explorer icon thing, nothing happens and my computer gets a white screen, then it goes black"

"do you have anymore information about this problem?"

"i was searching and found that i might need to go into the registry and change this number thing"

"ok, its ill advised to do that, let me come pick it up and take a look at it"

"i think i got it figured out, im pretty sure its in the registry. bring a tool that works on the registry"

"ill have a look when i get there, see you in 28 minutes"

"alright"

28 minutes later...

"alright, what was your password to get into your computer again?"

"my email password?"

"no the windows login screen password"

"oh, apples123"

(has a password even though its just her in the house...........................)

"okay, thanks. now lets look at your problem"

"well double click intuhnet explorer and you will see it happen"

"(double clicks)"

"see there it is!!! the problem!!"

"oh, no ma'am thats just the page loading and the background of the page happens to be black"

"no you're wrong, when the page goes white then black theres a registry problem, i googled it."

"okay ma'am, well let me take a look at the registry then"

"good, thats what i told you to do in the first place!"

"well ma'am it looks like theres no problem in the registry, so your computer is good to go"

"im taking the computer to geek squad, you didnt fix the issue."

"ok ma'am that will be $75 and i'll be on my way"

"okay."

four days later.. geek squad charges $175 and i get a phone call saying nothing was wrong.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i mean i love fixing computer problems.. but nottt when someones over my shoulder telling me how to fix it, i mean it would be fine if they knew anything about what they're doing.. but god DAMN.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

uninstall itunes.

re install itunes.

instructions:

start>run>cmd>enter

ipconfig /release

enter.

ipconfig /renew

enter.

Thanks for the help, but I had already gone in the BIOS and disabled the Intel C1e and the c3, c6. I also thought that maybe it was the Auto OC feature on my Mobo so i set it back to normal @3.5 gHz with normal volts but it still happened. I basically wont be doing a OS re-install unless my PC somehow stops working completely b/c of BSOD frequencies....

Im not trying to argue with you I'm just saying that the crashes never happen with it enters or exits sleep, and every BSOD is right after a ton of the Bonjour errors, now I don't know obviously, this is clearly your area of expertise so if you still think that is unrelated then what do you think it would be, besides the sleep settings?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Uninstall iTunes and restart.

Let the computer sit for 24 hours WITHOUT TOUCHING.

Let it sit till it crashes.

Now earlier you said the computer was not overclocked , and now you say it was.

I'm not sure what vital information I'm missing now.

For in the future, please make a post saying what you've tried, computers is an area where you must know what's enabled and what's been attempted.

It is a process of elimination.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived