S15_Silvia Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Hey guys- here's the story. Three of my friends and I live in a house in Oakland, a neighborhood of Pittsburgh. We each shower once a day, I mean maybe twice depending on other things, but nothing excessive. We do have a dishwasher and washing machine, which each get used maybe 2-3 times a week total. Our first bill was just about $148. I personally feel like that's a hell of a lot, but I could be wrong. What are your thoughts? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
LT.Smoke Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I would say that isnt too bad. A lot of that has to do with the area you live in and the cost of usage etc... I havent had a water bill in years since the last few places i lived were on well... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
S15_Silvia Posted September 21, 2012 Author Report Posted September 21, 2012 Ah gotcha. I wanted a few outside opinions before I decide how I feel about it...so you think it's got a lot to do with the fact that we're on Pittsburgh city water? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
ToNasty Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 It is yhe area you live in. My water bill is about 180-200. Sometimes more because of the fish tanks i have. it just has to do with where you live ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
hayabusa boi Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 check what your being billed for. ur connect fee could be added in, garbage fees, sewer fees, mosquito control fees water usage and some other crap also. thats how it is here in Louisiana 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
hayabusa boi Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 another thing, how many months are you being billed for, where i built my house, it's every month. where i use to live it was every two months 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.