Does anyone here like today's mainstream hip hop?

I hear the occasional song that I like. But for the most part: it can be compared to shoving cactuses in my ears.

Not really, it sucks dick and I don't like music that sucks dick.

You just like guys who suck dick lol

But a lot of mainstream shit is lame. Like these two recent fucks, future and two chains. Absolutely fucking horrible. Kid at work next to me plays some of this shit. That song Mercy makes me want to choke a baby. Man I fucking hate that song.

Try this guy out.

get the album for free on the first link. shits awesome. Good flow, good verbage and the bass isn't too bad :)

Two chains is known by titty boi. He's been around for a while now and was in Ludacris' group for a minute. Once he got the name change, he became more famous. Weird.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Just heard Childish Gambino on the radio today while getting a haircut. I was surprised as I thought he wasn't mainstream. Is he on the radio now days? I don't listen to it so I don't know.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

But a lot of mainstream shit is lame. Like these two recent fucks, future and two chains. Absolutely fucking horrible. Kid at work next to me plays some of this shit. That song Mercy makes me want to choke a baby. Man I fucking hate that song.

Try this guy out.

get the album for free on the first link. shits awesome. Good flow, good verbage and the bass isn't too bad :)

nice.....I'm diggin it :)

I agree with those who have lack of interest like my self. and that is correct, 2 chainz was aka titti boi or w.e. I just read today he changed names so that his name would be more "family friendly" (hahahahah) and then all of a sudden a ton of ppl seem to think he is the best out there. and im sure if i hear that high pitched voice of MERCY one more time ima go nuts LMAO. and the motto was ok, for me the beat is just too plain and i dont really like songs with every other verse a different person.

BUT how about rick ross, french montana, soulja boy and lil b? surprised i didnt hear anyone mention them LOL

and idk bout Rittz. not really my style i guess, i dont really do the whole fast rapping thing ha. and i cant wait to see how many times i have to hear ppl now say "THATS THAT SH^T I DONT LIKE" -__-

I agree with those who have lack of interest like my self. and that is correct, 2 chainz was aka titti boi or w.e.

BUT how about rick ross, french montana, soulja boy and lil b? surprised i didnt hear anyone mention them LOL

I just bought the new Rick Ross and I was severely disappointed. Everyone says how good he is, but I'm bored by nearly every song. 911 is about the only song I can listen to all the way through. And why the fuck do they have to have some stupid chick saying "Maybach Music" at the beginning or end of every god damn song he does? So he owns a Maybach, we get it, get over it, big fuckin deal. That shit sucked balls, must be an east coast rap thing because I just don't get it. I'd rather listen to Mercy looped on repeat than the new Rick Ross straight through. Worst $13 I ever spent on a CD.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

All the mainstream rap really sucks, all the lyrics are pretty much the same. The only thing i like about rap is the beat

I used to listen to 2 chains, rick ross, waka flocka, and all those top mainstream rappers, because i used to work at a night club that mainly played that type of music.

Now im mostly listing to juciy j, wiz, and chevy woods

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Try this guy out.

Two chains is known by titty boi. He's been around for a while now and was in Ludacris' group for a minute. Once he got the name change, he became more famous. Weird.

Luda is garbage too imo. So is rick ross, uhhhhhhhhh I'm a bosssss. Ricky rosssss. If I have hear DJ Kahled however you spell his shit, one more damn, I will club a baby seal and choke a human baby. That mother fucker ruins every good club song.... IDGAF what 2 chains name was or is. He's trash and I'm trying to figure out why people like him lol.

Another note.

Childish gambino is good shit. Hell Kid cudi is way better rapper than most of these wanna be gangster rappers. I have an off taste though. Kid cudi is my chill out time jams.

Buying tickets to see Yelawolf and Rittz in New Orleans on Thursday.

Archived