HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 ^ this is why I love this forum. also whenever n8 fucks with adam I do not approve of this comment lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
C-Fizzy Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 ^ this is why I love this forum. also whenever n8 fucks Adam I do not approve of this comment lol Now you approve. Dontcha? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
WastedTalent Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 there is no other forum like this one and i love that. i am a member of another forum that is just for my type of vehicle and i post pictures of how my trunk came out and i get comments like "looks terrible and bet it sounds terrible" and "id never do that" its just insulting. Why even comment if your just going to bash someones hard work? i read somewhere on here that some people had the same issue with the chevy forum. To that, same. I'm not a member but just browse the forums. I wanted to see what their opinion was for dimming lights and the big 3. 98% of the responses were garbage. "Get a cap". If my electrical can't handle it, how can my electrical handle it plus a cap? Then some others said to remove the stereo system. Some said that the system would kill the alternator in less than 2 years. Uhm...really? Good forum when it comes to mods for my car but otherwise, hell no. Sheena = pedobear
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 ^ this is why I love this forum. also whenever n8 fucks Adam I do not approve of this comment lol Now you approve. Dontcha? Iseewhatyoudidthere. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
andygardner Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Main reason I love this forum is because I came in a noob and now I feel comfortable and like I have enough knowledge to start a build. And all the butthurt and lols
punkrockprs Posted September 26, 2012 Author Report Posted September 26, 2012 yeah i still go on that forum to buy parts for the car that cant get anywhere else but for audio shit it seems to be unappreciated there. C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said: Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/ New build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.