Car Audio in Home 2000WRMS RF/AA/SHCA System Build

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok guys i finally started on my amp rack so I'l be having updates again.

first of i should say that I wanted to put all the devices for the home cinema in the amp rack to.

of to the pics now.

5x34.jpg

u1g.jpg

twl.JPG

qx4a.jpg

oh93.jpg

le2m.jpg

0tig.jpg

gbvg.jpg

z979.jpg

ym68.jpg

on the left I'll install the amps, on the right home cinema devices.

in the bottom will come psu's, wires etc etc.

I wanted a fan underneed the amp but the old square one that i had was way to thick to fit in the wood.

so i did a lil cutting and glueing to get it in there a lil better.

3g71.jpg

8egt.jpg

its not the most prettiest thing with the glue all over the back but it doesn't matter since the back will be closed later and then you can't see the fan anymore.

lxj8.jpg

result:

2fqm.jpg

4u3q.jpg

OKAY, SO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORUM, SOUNDFREAKK SAYS THAT HE IS DOING THIS FOR HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAR YET, HIM NOT BEING 18 AND ALL. BOY I TELL WHAT! FOR A KID, YOU, SIR, HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF SKILLS THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN FOR A KID YOUR AGE. I TAKE IT THAT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU TAUGHT YOU ALL THAT YOU KNOW. AND I AGREE WITH SOME PEOPLE HERE WHEN THEY SAY THAT YOU HAVE A FUTURE IN PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS MAKING SYSTEMS FOR TOP QUALITY VEHICLES. GREAT JOB, SERIOUSLY.

OKAY, SO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS FORUM, SOUNDFREAKK SAYS THAT HE IS DOING THIS FOR HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAR YET, HIM NOT BEING 18 AND ALL. BOY I TELL WHAT! FOR A KID, YOU, SIR, HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF SKILLS THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN FOR A KID YOUR AGE. I TAKE IT THAT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU TAUGHT YOU ALL THAT YOU KNOW. AND I AGREE WITH SOME PEOPLE HERE WHEN THEY SAY THAT YOU HAVE A FUTURE IN PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS MAKING SYSTEMS FOR TOP QUALITY VEHICLES. GREAT JOB, SERIOUSLY.

Thank you sirr!!!

I really appreciate it!

My grandpa used to be a great woodworker and had quite the electric skills, i used to watch and help a hand when i could, but i was only 12 when he died so i learned a lot on my own,

also by watching others and vids.

I'm 18 at this moment but unfortunately still no money for a car..

Again sir it's highly appreciated!

Nice work...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit