SQ CHOICES

theM_A_N

Just look at some HAT's also eh??,,for SQ..., just humor me...... lol

Very least, check out and or read about Scott B,... the dude is a effin legend.... hell, beyond legend....

http://hybrid-audio.com/

but, i do think your on a great path.... great luck man

Thanks cablguy184. I will look into them for those things. I have about 20 sqft of dynamat extreme already but i know i will need much more and some mlv to get things how i want them

The guy on our team (Linear Power / Blues Car Audio) with a HHR Panel Van used that much deadner just in his doors for his 6.5" drivers ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thanks kylar96 i looked into the HAT's they are very impressive and get a lot of great opinions but the deal from CDT was too good to pass on

cool bud,..... i think you did fine.......

also, cableguy is more than worthy listening to on this subject.... the dude helped me out big time with what i had going on some time back...

again..... great luck... and keep us up to date on progress.... do you have a build log going?

also, cableguy is more than worthy listening to on this subject.... the dude helped me out big time with what i had going on some time back...

again..... great luck... and keep us up to date on progress.... do you have a build log going?

Thank you Sir ... And I have NO problems with HAT drivers. Just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

well welcome and get to building

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Thanks guys no build log yet but i will work on posting one

We are tuned in brother !!!

I havent decided on HU yet but im leaning towards the KDC-X996 since the crossover points seem to fit what im doing better. I also like the ability to adjust volume to each channel indepedently. Here is how i am thinking of running the system if anyone can suggest good way to do it with the DEH-80PRS i would go that way since i think it is a better and more capable HU.

2 HD-1200CF running off the 500/1, 80HZ and down each sub in its own custom enclosure, Using the sub outputs on hu

2 HD-M6+ running off one of the 300/4 bridged, 80HZ to 250 or 300HZ, using the rear outputs on the hu

HD-61A running off the other 300/4, 250 or 300HZ and up, either bridging amp and using the passive crossover with the components or unbridged using y's on the rca's into the amp then using hu to high pass midrange and tweeter and using amp to low pass midrange and tweeter seperately

Any input is gladly appreciated

i have a KD-X996 and trust me the crossover does not work. it is not a true crossover. as soon as i get deh-80prs i will be selling my kenwood.

Archived