It takes a man to step up and care for kids who aren't his to begin with so I commend you on that.... Secondly I am sorry to hear about the seperation bro that shit is tough but Just keep your head up and pray and things will work themselves out

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes doing something positive with your time definitely helps. I read a book about something when I'm in the pits.

Right now I'm reading the MECP basic book and will take the test soon. Hit us up if you need anyone to talk to. I can make anyone laugh....anyone.

Your son is in my thoughts.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sorry to hear about your son hope he gets better. Me and my xwife hated each during are breakup. For me I had to let go of any bad feelings that I had towards her. And just focus on raising our son together despite not being with each other. As long we are both doing right for are son I see no reason why we cant be friends raising are son. Makes it so much easier on are son.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

If the kids aren't mad at you, from experience Ill say it go visit him you will brighten his and sometimes that's what a person needs to get better. I'm a cancer survivor and I know how it feels. I also had a friend that had cancer he was doing bad and passed away but eerytime we went to visit him (3 hour drive) he would try to stand up try to stay awake try to be in our conversation his eyes got brighter his voice got stronger why cause he needed some extra spirit to help him move on the day. If you haven't seen him I would suggest calling the mom passive zero drama even if she gives you some and visit

TRUST ME IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN HIS HEALTH

damn. i know most people are saying they don't know what it feels like to be in your position, and i don't also, but i was on the other side of the glass once. in all honesty big dee, you just need to talk to him. either phone calls, texting, emails, fuck use letters if you have to. whenever someone came and visited i was overwhelmed with joy as i got to see someone. i'm not going to go into a lot of personal details, but listen when i type this. no matter what it is, don't ever quit talking to them, and don't be surprised if they don't want you there. a lot of times i would tell my dad to go after half an hour because it was to tough to talk to him due to the pain i was in. there are also times i don't remember him being there at all, but he was. it's tough on a kid going through something like this; i lost a very near and dear friend because she lapsed due to leukemia and it spread to her brain. her parents were there and when she passed it was easy on her as she had a good support system. my mom and dad were never married, and broke up when i was 6 months old. so when my mom was there, my dad wasn't, and vice versa.

also another tid bit of information, you have to be able to live your life the way you currently are. my dad still drank as he told me, but he was there for me. when i would visit him or him me, we'd have a good time no matter if it was just watching tv because i was to doped up on pain meds to even know who he was. but just keep in touch with him and make him know you're always there i guess is what i'm trying to get at.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I text him everyday but hes not feeling good so its always short text. But i know it makes him feel better to hear from me. But i wont ever stop being there for both of my boys. They will always be my sons no matter what she says. Its tough regardless cause ibeorry about them 24 7 they live in a nice place but i dont like Memphis that place is dangerous . But they live in a nice part of town but just driving to the hoisptial takes tou thru the worse parts. Great hoisptial bit shitty shitty location for sure. Not knockng on Memphis but if anyone on here is from there they know what im saying

Shit keeps getting worse! My oldest son was killed last night i a car wreck over a fucking drunk driver. He was only 17. His names Michael an i miss his so much. I have to bury him tuesday. And now my other sons got a brain bleed an not looking good for him. I cant take anynore. Im at the end of my rope. Gods taking everything from me.

Archived