Second Skin Audio

What is this awesome looking port?

8ight

So I was reading this thread http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021 and saw the sickest port on this guys box, I'm in the middle of gathering equipment for a nice new build using quality gear this time around and want to step my box design up too. If anyone has info on how to calculate dimensions for such a port/can design me a box incorporating one (I will pay if you're a box pro!) I would greatly appreciate it!

pix

IMG_8789.jpg

I'm gonna hate

looks like a standard port to me... Just an exit slant

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

^^^agreed.... But the angle of the photo is tricking me right now... It kinda looks like it's just an exit slant but the bottom DOES looks like it's dipping... who know.. contact the guy and see what he says.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

HAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe that box resurfaced. It was another one of "Rose~Villians" awesome boxes that was supposed to set world records and didn't do anything impressive and he ended up changing it after not long even after spending a crap ton of money on bedliner and paint.

To answer your question about the port, it is a standard port with an equal width and they are also barriers that spit the inside of the box into three separate chambers. This was made for MTX 9500s. Lastly, the port is high like that because it was designed to have a row of batteries behind it. With that port layout, it shoots just above where the batteries would sit.

I hope that answers any questions you may have had.

-Drew

**Also Kasey "the hoe" got this box second hand from elvis after he trashed it for another box considering they both had similar trucks.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived